First, apply a thin coat of any glitter polish after a layer of base coat.
2) Use a cream purple color or any color you desire to draw a circle.
3) Next, use a white polish to draw circle around the first circle.
4) Then use any holographic polish to outline the swirl between the 2 colors. Doesn't have to be perfect.
5) Thicken the line, don't worry about the messyness.
6) The last step is the most critical but most fun part. Use the cream purple and white to randomly add in where you want the swirling effect to be.
7) (Optional) Add a small pink rhinestone in the center of the swirl.
8) (Optional) I added some hexagon glitter on the white part and finally a top coat.
TIPS: It's easier to fill in the color if you start with lightest cream color before using any darker holographic color. And for the best result, wait till the polish is semi-dry before applying the next color to prevent smudging.
Tadah!! You're done!! It doesn't seem that hard, isn't it?? I don't hate water marbling, its just that the cleaning part is messy and wasting nail polish especially my precious holographic nail polish, hehehe (my personal opinion). That's why I try to find the easiest way to achieve the same effect without using water. If you found an easier way to do this, let me know, I would love to try it out!! >.<
Have fun!! *Cheers*