Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Failed Inspiration nail art

This was actually inspired by Swaafie, but her version is so much more better than mine. Thats such a gorgeous mani and makes me happy just by looking at it. *Thanks hun for letting me use your photo* =D


So I did try using a different method. Instead of Gosh Holographic, I used OPI DS Coronation; instead of dotting different colors, I overlay the dot on each other. The end results was terrifying and I was so disappointed with it. First of all, the holographic didn't show up as much as it would, and my overlaying rainbow technique didn't work out as well as I expected.


*Disappointed* and *fading away*........

13 comments:

  1. um i love these both regardless of what you think! they're not a fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a really nice job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not a fail. i think it is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what u mean when u have an idea for a nail design and it doesn't come like u saw it in your mind that's happen to me many times! But I think your idea and design are cute maybe diff colors would make the layering of the dots stand out more but I like it anyways

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh I like them both! I like how you layered the dots on yours tho<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both. They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so not a fail! And.. maybe next time try dragging a pin through your "rainbow" drops to form a gorgeous drag marble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The holographic effect is not so strong, but overlaying dots are very sweet! I like your mani: )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I think they look fantastic, not fail at all:D I'd love to get the design on my nails! Very nice to meet you;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. man I like it, so stop haten on yourself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the lovely comments!!! And im back alive, these comments are like fuel for me =)

    @ABOP (laquerlove on MUA): Thats a really good idea!! Ill definitely try it out next time!.

    @loodie loodie loodie: But but but..o..k..>.<

    @Minnie: thank you!! nice to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete