Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bad blogger with an awesome swap!

I've been a bad blogger lately with no post or nail arts. =( My face will be sticking to the laptop for the rest of the month and hopefully I could finish 2 research papers in the next two weeks. I'm such a procrastinator. But what made my day is a lovely swap with Barbara from Biba's Beauty Corner. I can't believe she sent me some polishes that was on my wish-list!! Oh yea, she's having a giveaway now, so please head over to her awesome blog =D.


S-he stylezone 376: Silver shimmer purple
S-he Stylezone 427: Pink Holographic My fav!!! <3
S-he Stylezone 437: Dark red with gold flakes
Essence 01 Thelma: Dark jelly eggplant purple
Essence 01 Louise: purple glitter <3

 Essence 04 Space Queen: Very light pink Multicolor glitter
Essence 38 Choose Me!!: Aqua foil green? <3
Butterfly Collection Jungle: shimmery copper color
Catrice 270 Blue My Mind: shimmery dark blue

These are brands of nail polish that I've been wanting to try but hard to find in Vancouver. And thanks to Barbara, for sending me all these lovely polishes. I can't wait to swatch them!!! >.<

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I have some of them >w<
    Space Queen is awesome btw!
    Great swap, can't wait to see the swatches :3 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAD BAD! I'm gonna be your mom for a second ... Do your homework! :p

    Otherwise, nice additions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed the linke

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5qazRdwt8U%20

    thanks for letting me know

    I haven't watched the entire youtube video but the quality seems very amaturish..but then I think it might be because it was made for youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun doing swap with you :D

    Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got Essence purple glitter! It's wonderful! I love it =D
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. We pneumatic manufacture several products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Air Filter and some pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. listening to the sound: the material is the worst Bathtub faucet resolved, good leader is the whole cast copper, Waterfall faucet . If the sound is very crisp, Faucet parts must be stainless steel, the quality difference would a grade

    ReplyDelete