Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stylish blogger award!!!


A few days ago I was tagged this lovely lady from Rachel Marie's Nails, and that totally made my day especially in this dark gloomy winter!! I really do enjoy reading her blog with all those amazing swatches, so do check out her blog!! And this would be my second blog award, how exciting!

So these are the rules to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Hmm, 7 things about myself:
1)  First thing when i wake up in the morning is go on youtube or blogs and watch other peoples awesome nail art.
2) I rather buy nail polish than buying clothes or bags.
3) I am too obsessed with glitters that people are always picking out glitters from my hair (or my cat's hair) and face.
4) I hate chocolate and sweets. (unfortunately)
5) I love love love anything with "Limited Edition" tags on.
6) I think i can't live without japanese animation. I will go crazy!
7) Currently obsessed with reality show "Cake Boss". I love cakes!!!

And I am tagging:

*Cheers*


5 comments:

  1. Good morning, thanks for tagging me, but i might be retarded...what do i have to do? i didn't understand.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! And thanks for giving to me too! I really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award! and aw! thanks for tagging me!! totally made my day! I will be doing it very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award too - I love your nail art!
    http://vivapolish.blogspot.com/2011/01/tagged-with-blog-awards_17.html

    ReplyDelete