Friday, January 7, 2011

Blog Award!!!

And yes, i've just received my first blog award!!! Thank you loodie loodie loodie for making my day!! *hugs* I really enjoy reading her blog with amazing nail tutorials and great swatches. So please check out her blog! =D

So one of the condition for receiving this blog is to choose a few favourite blogs, and these are my choices:


These are just a few that i chose eventhough there are alot more amazing bloggers and blogs out there. But i really enjoy reading all these blogs that have amazing nail art and swatches!!


The rules to the receiver:
Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you.
Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them.
Important: This award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-Reader-Blogs! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you will find these blogs interesting as i do!!! >.<
*Cheers* 

4 comments:

  1. Gratzi very muchly *o*~~
    For the award ^^!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you for tagging me! I really appreciate that! I will soon write a post about it :)

    ReplyDelete