Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nails of the day

My sister gave me a Micheals gift card for christmas because she knows i wanted the martha stewarts glitters set for the longest time. And yes, after drooling for so many months i finally got 2 sets and that was one of the best christmas present of the year!!! I also bought a few fimo sticks on ebay a few months ago but never get to use them.


The glitters are so fine and pretty and i cant wait to do more nails with it! How was everyone's christmas??

13 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWWWWW!!!
    Love these beautiful nails!!!
    They make me think of fairy´s world, haha
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh.... i wants these glitters now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, too pretty! I love the way these look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! how did you do that? did you just pour the glitter on the nail?? very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colours! Lovely!
    I added you to my list of favourite nail art blogs! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the design is totally MEGA AWESOME, I envy you so, so much!
    The glitter is gorgeous as well *-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the lovely comments!! <3

    @Carissakuo:yes, i just apply a coat of clear polish and pour the glitters on.

    @Linda: Thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.planetjenessa.blogspot.com/February 12, 2011 at 6:47 PM

    omg looks like candy! how cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! It's really fantastic!
    I love butterflies and I'm really a fan of nail art...

    ReplyDelete