Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nails of the day

My sister gave me a Micheals gift card for christmas because she knows i wanted the martha stewarts glitters set for the longest time. And yes, after drooling for so many months i finally got 2 sets and that was one of the best christmas present of the year!!! I also bought a few fimo sticks on ebay a few months ago but never get to use them.


The glitters are so fine and pretty and i cant wait to do more nails with it! How was everyone's christmas??

13 comments:

  1. WOWWWWWWWWW!!!
    Love these beautiful nails!!!
    They make me think of fairy´s world, haha
    xoxo

    http://white-lotusflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh.... i wants these glitters now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, too pretty! I love the way these look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks awesome! your really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! how did you do that? did you just pour the glitter on the nail?? very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My moms loves those glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colours! Lovely!
    I added you to my list of favourite nail art blogs! :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, the design is totally MEGA AWESOME, I envy you so, so much!
    The glitter is gorgeous as well *-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the lovely comments!! <3

    @Carissakuo:yes, i just apply a coat of clear polish and pour the glitters on.

    @Linda: Thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.planetjenessa.blogspot.com/February 12, 2011 at 6:47 PM

    omg looks like candy! how cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! It's really fantastic!
    I love butterflies and I'm really a fan of nail art...

    ReplyDelete