Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nails of the day

Yay!! Christmas is only 3 days away, how exciting! Too bad there wont be any white christmas this year in Vancouver, but its all good as long as we get to spend time with family and friends (and pets too!!)

First of all, I want to thank toesthattwinkle for tagging me in her post and i really appreciate that!!! Thank you very much! I really enjoy reading her blog and this is one of my must-read-blog everyday.


So please check out her blog here http://toesthattwinkle.blogspot.com/.

I couldn't resist this when it first came out and i thought i have to get it no matter what. And at last:
OPI Bring on the Bling! Glitter overloaded!



Last but not least, thank you for all the lovely comments and they motivates me alot!! Thank you so so so so so so much!! And i love you all <3

*cheers*

4 comments: