Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nails of the day

Wee, went to Wal Mart and got this big bottle of gold glitters today. Apparently this was the last bottle left and i wanted it so badly!!! >.< It was a big mess using that glitter for any kind art craft, i had the glitter everywhere even on my cat. It makes her look like a gold digger. I created this nail design by using the glitter and OPI Only God for Me. I think this is my most favourite nail polish ever. Its so pretty as a top coat on any color.



And i used some crushed shell to create the rock candy nail.

I finally got the acrylic nail mold today after 4 weeks. It didnt work as well as i thought it would be. The problem with it is that the sizes are too small. #1 mold is like the size of #2 or #3. But it came with a nice little box though.



Its almost weekend!! I still have a final exam on sunday and next tuesday, and ill be done!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the first set!
    The gold glitter reminds me of the new Milani Gold Glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! the gold glitter one is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete